Precast Concrete Batch Plant Operator/Supervisor
(#10374) - Southern California - Riverside area
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
United Employment Group is seeking a Precast Concrete Batch Plant Operator/Supervisor in Southern CA.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) Speaker preferred
- Management Skills for 2 to 3 Employees
- Basic Computer Skills for running Batch Plant
- Must be Mechanical by nature
- Part of the design/implementation of new batch plant
- Manufacture Architectural Precast Products
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience running a modern batch plant, ACI 1 and 1 year in a supervisory role working with SRC (steel reinforced concrete) a plus
- Our Batch Plant Operator would provide daily maintenance to batch plant, produce mixes as required by our batch tickets, maintain a record of cement usage, and keep permits on batch plant up to date. Also, order, track and inventory all raw materials necessary for daily operation of batch plant.
- Mechanically inclined, basic computer skills, bilingual, basic math and concrete testing.