(#9537) - Midwest
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
PCI Plant needs an experienced manager to oversee production of structural precast.
o Set the example by living our values.
o Employee selection and proposal to hire.
o Assignment of tasks and follow up with clear methods.
o Employee motivation.
o Employee performance review and management – on time.
o Development and maintenance of relevant Key Performance Metrics.
o Lead daily plant stand-up meetings.
o Provide development opportunities to increase employee skills and value.
o Provide a safe working environment for all employees.
Creation / Development / Maintenance
o Production Plan – Weekly, Daily.
o Production / Labor Forecasting – (90) days out.
o Plant Layout.
o Plant 3S Program.
o Standard Operating Procedures.
o Key Performance Indicators.
o Employee Communication Boards.
o Documentation and File Maintenance – Organized, Complete, and Easily Retrievable.
Plant Wide Control – Review / Check / Approve
o Purchase Requisitions.
o Monthly Safety Audits.
o Requests for Time Off.
o Time Cards.
Lead Continuous Improvement Activities
o Lead Kaizen Events.
o Maintain the “ 3S “ program.
Improving Scores Audit to Audit
Maintain Legal and Company Compliance
o Maintain Compliance to all State and Federal Regulations
• Hazardous Waste
• Sara 312 / 313
DOT in regards to Company Trucks
Enforce compliance to all company rules and standards
Direct Reports to the Plant Manager
o Bed Production Leads
o Quality Control Technician
o Fab Shop Lead
o Maintenance Lead
o Batch Plant Operator
o Yard Crew Lead
o Patch and Repair Crew
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required to be successful in this position.
Education and Experience
• College degree
• (4) Years related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• ACI I Certification
• PCI I, II, and III Certifications
• OSHA (30) Hour Certificate
• Excellent Leadership, management and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to read blueprints as related to panel forming and production.
• Ability to use basic measuring tools (scale, tape measure, squares, etc. )
• Proficient in math.
• High level of troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to use computers, tablets, and applicable software.
• Ability use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook at a high level.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to sit for extended period of time while sitting at a desk or in meetings.
• Must be able to squat, crawl, and kneel to complete special tasks.
• Must be able to lift (100) pounds ( occasionally ).
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.