(#10240) - Florida
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Plant Manager in Florida.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing direction, leadership, development and support to assigned associates in this fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Improve the concrete paver plant operations overall performance relating to safety, product quality and plant efficiency
- Improve maintenance standards thereby reducing concrete paver plant downtime
- Coach direct reports and maintain and implement training programs
- Monitor and enforce compliance with company policies and procedures
- Implement and enforce good practices to maintain a clean and orderly facility
- Develop annual budget for concrete paver plant operations
- Develop and manage capital projects
- Vendor management, raw material and supply purchasing
- Ability to work with and relate to all employees
- Minimum 10 years experience as a Plant Manager or other strong Supervisory experience
- Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal, motivational, time management and communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and deliver difficult feedback when required
- Preference will be given to candidates adept in the analysis of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical equipment faults by way of electrical schematics and hydraulic diagrams.
- Strong knowledge of PLC circuits
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office products