(#10161) - Utah
Industry: Stone Veneer
United Employment Group is seeking a Plant Manager in Utah.
- Supervises personnel to achieve completion of stone veneer projects on schedule
- Responsible for planning and scheduling stone veneer production activities, and supervising the production process.
- Oversees maintenance of all equipment including managing downtime.
- Responsible for inventory control, counts, and audits.
- Strong commitment to health, safety, quality, productivity, housekeeping, maintenance and environmental compliance.
- Motivates, coaches, trains, and develops employees
- Prepares and analyzes production data to identify manufacturing and maintenance issues while preventing operational delays
- Inspects and certifies that equipment is operating at optimum performance levels
- Implements an effective preventative maintenance program that reduces downtime and improves equipment life at an acceptable cost
- Confirm that stone veneer plant personnel are proficient with company and OSHA safety standards
- Support local, regional and national requirements of OSHA to remain compliant
- Develops implementation of standard process of root cause analysis and continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of supervisory experience in a concrete products manufacturing setting preferably stone veneer, precast, or concrete pavers
- Strong Lean Manufacturing knowledge and implementation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
Key Words: Stone veneer, thin stone, stone manufacturing, plant managerApply for this position.