(#9116) - South Carolina
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
- Responsible for planning and scheduling production activities, and supervising the production process.
- Oversees maintenance of all equipment including managing downtime.
- Responsible for inventory control, counts and audits.
- Strong commitment to health, safety, quality, productivity, housekeeping, maintenance and environmental compliance.
- Estimating production costs, maintaining high quality standards and ensuring good customer service.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programs.
- Responsible for maximizing the use of transportation/logistics.
- Working with different departments (e.g. suppliers, sales, customers) effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with SOX rules and regulations.
- Ensure the business meets expected financial returns.
- Ensures compliance with all local and federal environmental regulations.
- Responsible for employee hiring, terminations and performance reviews
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent of ten years of progressive related experience and/or training;
- Min of 10 years of experience in a concrete block or paver manufacturing environment.
- Candidate MUST be HANDS-ON
- Experience in planning, negotiating and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills while maintaining a team atmosphere.