(#7996) - Ohio
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
A leading manufacturer of concrete pavers and retaining walls has an opening for an experienced Plant Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing direction, leadership, development and support to assigned associates in this fast paced manufacturing environment.
***The organization offers competitive compensation, 401K, profit sharing, a strong benefit plan and a fun and fast paced work environment***
Plant Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Improve the concrete paver plant operations overall performance relating to safety, product quality and plant efficiency
- Improve maintenance standards thereby reducing concrete paver plant
- Coach direct reports and maintain and implement training programs
- Monitor and enforce compliance with company policies and procedures
- Implement and enforce good practices to maintain a clean and orderly facility
- Develop annual budget for concrete paver plant operations
- Develop and manage capital projects
- Vendor management, raw material and supply purchasing
- Ability to work with and relate to all employees
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Concrete Paver Plant Manager or other strong Supervisory experience
- Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal, motivational, time management and communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflict and deliver difficult feedback when required
- Preference will be given to candidates adept in the analysis of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical equipment faults by way of electrical schematics and hydraulic diagrams.
- Strong knowledge of PLC circuits
- Strong working knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft Office products
- A willingness to work on the floor with staff and do whatever it takes to get the job done!