(#6246) - Alabama
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
A specialized concrete products producer in the Southeast is a seeking a Plant Foreman to oversee production operations. This position requires a strong manager that excels in personnel management. This is not a hands-on, turning wrenches, type position.
- Plan and coordinate all activities within the plant involving products, technology, production methods and procedures.
- Assist team members in analyzing and solving work issues.
- Maintain superior customer satisfaction while creating competitive solutions for the company.
- Review and analyze various reports as they relate to specifications, efficiency or production.
- Implement and develop methods and procedures for production quality standards.
- Communicate with Management team all production ideas to develop budgets and align with company objectives.
- Review and revise production schedules and priorities due to needs of the business, customer, or operations.
- Maintain and promote safety through company policies, general maintenance, preventative maintenance and training.
- Maintain optimum operation by assigning workers, creating and keeping work and production schedules, hiring and training new employees, collecting and looking through data to find places of waste or places of improvement.
- Monitor the production equipment and coordinate preventative/predictive maintenance, parts orders, machinery replacement, and overhauls.
- Lead safety and quality initiatives
- Min. of 5 years of supervisory experience (concrete products manufacturing is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively
- Excellent problem solving abilities