(#10241) - Florida
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking an Operations Coordinator in Florida.
A concrete paver manufacturing plant is currently in need of a skilled Operations Coordinator who is goal-oriented and self-motivated. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining client and vendor relations and performing a variety of administrative tasks, including scheduling, answering phones and managing inventory. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a concrete products manufacturing environment.
- Defines, creates and maintains the production schedules based upon demand planning, actual customer demand, internal capacity constraints, and factors affecting schedule compliance.
- Efficiently manage customer demands in coordination with delivery schedules and production
- Supervise the dispatch and shipping departments
- Vendor management
- Interface with executive management and Plant manager to ensure fluidity through departments
- Monitors materials inventories, tracks manufacturing progress and reviews dynamics of production schedule utilization.
- Monitors and maintains planning system.
- Tracks and monitors schedule compliance and capacity utilization.
- Executes ERP processes and report functions, providing timely data and information used to drive the business and schedule decision making process.
- High school diploma, AS or higher degree preferred
- Experience within the construction products manufacturing industries preferred
- Working knowledge of inventory management, process improvement, and production planning
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interface with multiple departments