Mechanical Engineer (Management Track) - Concrete Equipment
(#10323) - Midwest
Industry: Concrete Construction Supplies
Seeking a Mechanical Engineer with management potential.
A concrete equipment manufacturer in the Midwest is seeking a mechanical engineer for their operation. This person must be able to immediately contribute and may transition to Chief Engineer in the future.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years with a concrete plant manufacturer
- Experience in conveyors and bulk material handling. Preferrably concrete plants
- Understanding of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Ability to properly size electrical motors and pneumatic components
- Must be able to immediately contribute
- Leadership skills