MASA Machine Operator
(#MASA Machine Operator) - Colorado
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
The Machine Operator is responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of a sophisticated, computerized, heavy manufacturing machine and reports to the Plant Manager.
The Machine Operator will:
--assure that equipment and tools are used according to the manufacturer's specifications.
--take a variety of measurements throughout the shift to monitor the process and ensure quality.
--perform machine setup and maintenance as needed according to machine specifications.
--clean the machines as needed throughout the shift.--operate a forklift as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years of concrete product manufacturing experience.
- Show strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Work independently and with a team. Must have forklift experience.
- Need to have strong communication skills.
- Able to work with excel and word documents.
- Overtime required occasionally.
- Candidate must pass drug test & physical.
Apply for this position.