MASA Machine Operator
(#7956) - Wisconsin
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform all necessary production work as part of the manufacturing process according to the work instructions and in compliance with customer requirements.
• Perform all necessary quality checks during production and follow established procedures when defective parts or components.
• Perform preventative maintenance
• Operate all manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely.
• Clean equipment and area before, during, and after shift.
• Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices.
• Keep daily records of down time and machine operations.
• Read in English and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Use precision measuring tools.
• Regular and reliable attendance
• The ability to work as a team
Apply for this position.
• Minimum of 2 years concrete paver manufacturing experience
• High School Diploma
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs and stand 10 to 12 hours