(#11041) - Central Florida
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Tech for a PCI Certified plant in Central Florida.
Reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and performs preventive, predictive, and emergency repairs.
• Performs all job functions in such a manner that Company quality objectives and standards are met in order to minimize down time.
• Tests, maintains, and evaluates equipment performance using instruments such as voltmeters/amp meters.
• Checks and repairs pumps, fans, valves, and motors.
• Diagnosis and repairs issues with controllers, drives, automation and electrical systems.
• Adjusts, repairs, and replaces electrical, electronic and hydraulic components.
• Maintains records for all inspections, test repairs and preventative maintenance.
• Demonstrated ability to work with hands and work in mechanically oriented situations following instructions of a supervisor: ability to work with little or no supervision after given proper instructions:
• Considerable knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of the trades involved.
• Skilled in the care and use of tools and equipment used in the trades involved including hoists and forklifts,
• Ability to detect defects in equipment and to make proper repairs or adjustments.
• Ability to interpret and work from electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
• Three years experience in industrial maintenance work which has involved electrical and mechanical trades.
• Ability to understand and use both English and metric units of measurement.
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving different variables in manufacturing situations.
• 3 to 5 years performing maintenance in a manufacturing environment.