(#7963) - Texas
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
- Assuring equipment reliability to maximize production line productivity
- Improving the capability of plant technicians
- Partnering with plant peers to ensure that the plant’s equipment meets regulatory requirements for cleanliness and safety
- Managing maintenance cost centers
- Executing a preventative and corrective maintenance plan
- Scheduling maintenance and labor for facility repair, and proposing capital improvement plans.
The successful candidate must have a flexible schedule to include evening and weekends as necessary.
In addition, the applicant should have past work experience demonstrating an ability to train others, display leadership abilities and an understanding of budget control.
A minimum of a two year degree with 2 or more years of maintenance management experience is preferred.
Additional certifications and education will be considered.Apply for this position.