(#7640) - Colorado
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
A company in the Rock Mountain Region is in search of a Maintenance Manager with a broad skill set in manufacturing. The successful candidate will possess a strong, independent self-starter personality but have the ability to oversee a 3 man maintenance crew and maintain a team mentality. They will also need to have an understanding of urgency, accountability and a drive to accomplish tasks completely and thoroughly.
The company is committed to a safe work environment and strict adherence to our safety policies is required. Quality assurance is paramount to the success of our organization and the Maintenance Manager plays a vital role. The successful candidate will demonstrate a history of reliability both in attendance and quality of work completed.
1. Minimum of 7 years industrial maintenance experience with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
2. Working knowledge of and be able to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
3. Experience with CMMS for handling inventory and preventive maintenance.
4. Must be able to read, write and speak English
5. Familiar with LOTO requirements
6. Salaried Position commensurate with experience
1. Assign and follow up on work orders which may consist of cycle generated as well as emergency and planned repairs of production equipment.
2. Maintain spare parts inventory
3. Order spare parts as needed
4. Work with Plant Manager to schedule required repairs
1. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
2. Experience in lean manufacturing, kanban, and kaizen continuous improvements process helpful but not required.
3. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Possess excellent personal organization and business administration skills
5. Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive while under pressure maintaining attention to detail and quality
6. Must be able to work any shift including weekends as needed should breakdowns occur
Candidates must be drug free and pass a pre-employment physical and drug testApply for this position.