(#7010) - Southeast
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
• Maintain and repair all existing electrical /electronic equipment in the production areas
• Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment
• Operate mechanical tasks as directed by supervisor
• Prepare maintenance reports for management as directed
• Maintain strict documentation of all plant electrical circuitry
• Provide general lead electrician support
• Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings
• Diagnose and test malfunctioning machinery and discuss malfunction with other facility personnel
• Replace or repair faulty electrical /electronic components of machine
• Calibrate and adjust all electrical /electronic equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications
• Do minor programming and maintenance for programmable logic controller based equipment
Apply for this position.
• Minimum 5 yrs industrial maintenance as electrician
• Strong understanding of Electronic controls and its components.
• Ability to read and understand electrical schematics is a must
• PLC programming
• Very efficient in troubleshooting industrial equipment problems.