(#10309) - California
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Machine Operator in California.
- Manages equipment safely to achieve the maximum level of efficiency and productivity
- Maintains an adequate supply of material inventory to minimize downtime
- Maintains compliance with organization policies and safety standards
- Encourages efficient utilization of equipment and facilities
- Exercises general supervision with respect to production volume, cost and quality of production, meeting production schedules and delivery rates
- Maintains up to date files on OSHA, EPA, personnel and other pertinent information
- Must be safety conscious and a champion for safety
- Ability to apply moderately complex mathematical equations as applicable.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of paver machine operation experience
- Knowledge of paver manufacturing equipment maintenance