Lead Concrete Foreman
(#9839) - Pennsylvania
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
We're searching for a Lead Foreman with tilt-wall experience.
Do you have a solid background in concrete? Are you looking for a career with a stable growing company? If you answered "yes" to both questions, this opportunity could be for you!
- Excellent company culture!
Potential for growth and longevity within the company!
- Proficient in concrete forming systems.
- Complete paperwork in an accurate and timely basis.
- Plan your work day and communicate clearly and effectively with your concrete crew, customers, and the office.
- Assume responsibility for tools, truck, and equipment.
- Demand quality work from yourself and your crew.
- Monitor and adhere to all safety requirements.
- Read specifications such as blueprints and other data to determine construction requirements.
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and ensure specifications are being met.
- Locate, measure, and mark location and placement of structures and equipment.
- Be able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
Coordinate, review, and manage projects.
MUST HAVE COMMERCIAL CONCRETE EXPERIENCE TO APPLY
- Experience leading and directing crews.
- Ability to train effectively and provide constructive criticism - encouraging improvement with a positive attitude.
- Commercial concrete construction experience required.
- MUST HAVE tilt-wall experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Perform survey and layout of assigned jobs/tasks.
- Responsible for managing resources.
- Assisting in the development of a job plan.
- Completing daily reports, conduct safety meetings, time sheets, & PO logs.
- Have or obtain OSHA 30 card.
- Be able to identify potential safety hazards and take the appropriate course of action.
- Attend weekly coordination meetings.
- Work with project managers on RFI's, change orders, and scheduling.