(#11177) - Alabama
Industry: Concrete Pipe
United Employment Group is seeking a candidate to fill an Inside Sales/Estimating position in Alabama.
The basic functions of the Estimator/Inside Sales position are:
- To ensure existing customer base relationships are retained/improved while new customers and associated projects are consistently and aggressively pursued and developed.
- Assists with or fully develops customer submittal packages, as directed or assigned by Senior Estimator.
- To cost effectively procur project plans and produce job quotations accurately, timely and profitably.
- To ensure timely delivery of approved job quotations to customers for signature approval and prompt receipt of a Purchase Order contract.
- To ensure timely completion of all required submittals for engineer’s review.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all production drawings as per the customer’s structure production releases.
- To incorporate all plan revisions and accurately reflect changes in revised quotes.
- Assist with customer needs as they arise in the office.
- Complete purchase requisitions for all for all re-sale items and confirm purchase order has been issued by Purchasing Clerk.
- Responsible for processing inside sales orders (“House Sales”) including producing job quotations for walk-in and call-in orders requiring the review of plans.
- Continually compile and update a list of potential new business prospects and provide to Sales representatives.
- Responsible for generating Warm Leads for Sales staff and making prospecting calls, where possible.
- Develop and maintain database of PennDOT and other DOT awarded projects and bid results
- The Estimator/Inside Sales Representative is responsible and accountable for researching, identifying, contacting and securing profitable new/increased business volume from past, existing and potential new marketplace customers ensuring that all meetings, communications and transactions are executed in conformance with the highest professional and ethical standards.
- The Estimator/Inside Sales Representative reports directly to and is fully accountable to the Senior Estimator.
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Preferred: Post High-School coursework or Associates/Bachelors Degree in a Business (Marketing major/concentration desired)
- Current and valid driver’s license.
- Two (2) to four (4) years sales function background, knowledge and experience, preferably within the pre-cast concrete structure products manufacturing industry, and with proven accomplishments and capabilities in customer/sales revenue retention and growth, product design/drafting/estimating, customer service, accounts receivables management/collections and sales performance measurement, analysis, trending, improvement and reporting.