(#10330) - Mid-Atlantic
Industry: Concrete Pipe
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
United Employment Group is seeking a General Manager in the Mid-Atlantic area.
REPORTS TO: Chief Operating Officer
FLSA: Salary Exempt. Work hours are over 40+ per week. Frequent weekly travel required with occasional overnight stays.
- Directs and coordinates all Regional Sales, Operations & Customer Service Support at all Mid Atlantic locations through a team of managers and personnel
- Provide strong sales, customer service and leadership.
- Ability to make and act on good decisions.
- The ability to review and interpret financial reports. Contributes to the formulation of annual business plan and forecasts.
- Reviews sales, operational, safety and quality performance data to determine progress toward goals and objectives and makes decisions and gives direction to correct and improve performance.
- Participation in regional and national trade associations.
- Strong sales and marketing background
- Experience in managing business and proficiency with financial performance measures
- Leadership: A demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Planning: Ability to perform short and long-range planning
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Business Suite
- Commitment to safety, health and environmental