(#10502) - Pennsylvania
Industry: Wet and Dry Cast
United Employment Group is seeking a Form Setter in Pennsylvania.
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial manufacturing environment. This individual will be part of a team responsible for safely and efficiently producing precast concrete products of the highest quality standards.
- Strip and clean concrete forms and products
- Set up forms according to blueprints
- Perform basic carpentry skills
- Facility maintenance and housekeeping
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing or construction experience preferred
- Ability to read blueprints is preferred
- Knowledge of basic math and measurements
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with team members
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day