(#10496) - Southeast U.S.
Industry: Precast & Prestressed Concrete
United Employment Group is seeking an Engineer in the Southeast.
- 5 years’ experience in structural engineering with a professional engineering license in any state
- Must ave a bachelor’s degree with master’s degree preferred in civil engineering
- Prior experience in the precast/prestressed concrete industry preferred
- Project engineer responsibilities include (but not limited to) overall structural stability for total precast/prestressed concrete structures, connection design, member design, 3D modeling, and project management
- The project engineer is required to work closely with clients from the initial phases of the project until the successful completion.