(#8665) - Washington
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking an Electrician in Washington
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Maintain and repair all existing electrical equipment in the production areas.
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment.
- Operate mechanical tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Prepare maintenance reports for management as directed.
- Maintain strict documentation of all plant electrical circuitry.
- Provide general lead electrician support.
- Read blueprints, wiring diagrams, process sheets, and assembly schematic drawings.
- Diagnose and test malfunctioning machinery and discuss malfunction with other facility personnel.
- Replace or repair faulty electrical components of machine.
- Calibrate and adjust all electrical/electronic equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Program and maintain programmable logic controller based equipment.
- Maintain proper stock of tools and electrical parts to perform routine work.
- Associate’s Degree or completion of Technical School and Apprenticeship program or equivalent in training, experience and education.
- Minimum of 5 years industrial experience in electrical support functions.
- Advanced knowledge of programming ladder logic and working knowledge of PLC’s.
- Must have been employed as a plant electrician or electrician apprentice within the past 18 months.
- Must be knowledgeable of OSHA safety requirements, especially those related to electrical operations and components and 70E.
- Must have 70E-Arc Flash training.
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Working knowledge of three phase motors, programmable controls, circuits, and National Electrical Code.
- Ability to lift, push or pull 60 pounds or more.
- Requires often climbing, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, stooping, and twisting.
- Able to use tools and equipment to repair and provide maintenance while standing, crouching, stretching, extending extremities and under extreme work environments.