(#10485) - California
Industry: Concrete Pipe
United Employment Group is seeking an EHS Manager in CA.
The position manages the company safety program at the branch.
- Conducts and documents ongoing inspections at the manufacturing plants and job sites.
- Coordinates and/or presents training to all branch employees on all related safety topics.
- Maintains records of safety inspections, and inventory of safety and fire equipment and devices.
- Administers accident reporting in accordance with company policy and OSHA regulation.
- Conducts monthly safety meetings.
- Complete necessary documentation and maintain appropriate records for branch safety program.
- Oversees environmental, health and safety activities at the Branch.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Preferred Experience: Between 2 and 5 years
- 2+ years of experience working in the construction industry
- Bilingual in English/Spanish - Preferred
- Strong communications skills to include both verbal and written communication