Dry-Mix Site Manager
(#10632) - North Carolina
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
United Employment Group is seeking a Dry-Mix Site Manager in North Carolina.
The Site Manager will be responsible for leading a production team and managing all aspects of a fast-paced bagging manufacturing facility. Daily duties include monitoring daily key point measures, budgets, safety, production flow and material costs. In this role, the Site Manager will have responsibility and accountability for bottom-line results in our NC location.
- Responsible for planning and scheduling production activities, and supervising the production process.
- Oversees maintenance of all equipment including managing downtime.
- Responsible for inventory control, counts and audits.
- Strong commitment to health, safety, quality, productivity, housekeeping, maintenance and environmental compliance.
- Estimating production costs, maintaining high-quality standards and ensuring good customer service.
- Monitor product standards and implement quality control programs.
- Responsible for maximizing the use of transportation/logistics.
- Working with different departments (e.g. suppliers, sales, customers) effectively to execute the policies and goals of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with SOX rules and regulations.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or the equivalent of ten plus years of progressive related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in planning, negotiating and organizational skills.
- Prior P & L experience.
- Strong leadership skills while maintaining a team atmosphere.
- Proven leader in a bagging manufacturing environment
- Experience with lean manufacturing