Corporate Landscape Products Division Manager
(#10396) - Wisconsin
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Corporate Products Division Manager in Wisconsin.
We are seeking a Corporate Landscape and Masonry Manager who will be responsible for overseeing the landscape and masonry business unit by coordinating manufacturing support, overseeing sales and marketing of products, and managing goals and strategies to target growth. This position will report to the President and COO.
- Participate as part of Executive Committee representing the landscape and masonry business unit.
- Participate in the coordination of manufacturing to support the landscape and masonry business unit “drivers” defined as sales, markets and products.
- Direct oversight of sales, landscape and masonry marketing, SKU management and administrative support of the landscape and masonry business unit on a company-wide scale through nine Wisconsin locations. Ability to travel is required.
- Develop and manage the implementation of organizational strategy including the development of tactical programs/processes to achieve business unit goals and objectives in existing and new markets.
- Coordinate direct and indirect reports to align with the Company culture including Leadership Development, talent identification, goal setting, metrics, and succession planning.
- Prepare financial budgets and manage operating results to budget.
- Participate as an active member of appropriate industry organizations and associations.
- Engage in targeted customer activities including product specifications with architects and other customers.
- Coordinate compliance of corporate policies, procedures and practices including being a resource to direct reports and other managers.
- Senior level verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem resolution and negotiation skills.
- Strong Business Acumen including 5+ years of experience in managing a multi-location manufacturing business or manufacturing product line.
- College degree desired.
- Talent identification and development skills.
- Financial management including the ability to understand financial statements, prepare operating budgets and manage results to projections.
- Process improvement/coordination. Prior industry and/or manufacturing environment experience desired.
- Work independently, with little supervision