(#8053) - Minnesota
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
- Design and engineer a variety of manufacturing/process control systems that integrate new and existing hardware/software for complete and functional operation, maintain, troubleshoot and repair customer’s control system as required
- Program a wide array of industry leader’s PLC, HMI, MsSQL, SCADA, VB, SERVO, and VFD.
- Familiarity with a variety of platforms that utilize Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider, Wonderware, Intellution is highly preferred, understand UL 508A control panel construction/design requirements.
- The preferred candidate will possess strong internal & external communication skills with a solid working knowledge of all Microsoft® Office Suite programs.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 10-15% of the time.
- BS Engineering degree or proven equivalent design and programming experience.
- Typically a successful candidate will have greater than five years of proven experience in related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
- A versatile candidate that can work within a dynamic team environment and be able to work with a variety of customers to design and program a wide variety of industrial control systems will ideally complete this new hire position.