(#10153) - Philadelphia, PA
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
United Employment Group is seeking a Concrete Superintendent in Philadelphia, PA.
Our major concrete contractor client is seeking a Concrete Superintendent for Place & Finish Superintendent. This role is responsible for managing crews on various job sites within our markets and planning the execution of place-finish concrete work. They work closely with our PMs and Field Managers to execute daily place-finish concrete work on various projects. This is an exciting and challenging role for which there is a great career path for growth! This position is located in Eastern Pennsylvania.
Key Responsibilities for this role:
- Responsible for running multiple crews, traveling between jobs, and completing place-finish concrete work on various projects.
- Responsible for developing a project execution plan for their phase of work.
- Understands project information and is able to identify obstacles and opportunities for their phase of work.
- Prepares their team to execute using a defined planning process.
- Ensures their team has staged equipment, materials, and workstations for optimal output.
- Utilizes and tracks time sheets, delivery tickets, and sign in & sign out sheets.
- Responsible for ensuring project execution goals are met for their portion of work.
- Communicates project status in a timely and accurate manner to all appropriate parties.
- Skilled concrete finisher/craftsman with extensive experience in concrete placing/finishing.
- Extensive experience running all concrete machines and equipment with the ability to train others effectively.
- Knowledge of Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in project execution for a large scale Self-Perform GC or Concrete Contractor.
- Self-perform experience of concrete is required.
- Seeking someone with experience in a variety of place/finish project types, with emphasis on site work, paving, finishes, and slabs.
- In-depth knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
- Knows how to lead people in the field and drive results for their phase of work.
- Extensive concrete field experience, including a willingness to self-perform work when necessary.
Salary Range: $95K+ range for the right candidateApply for this position.