Concrete Formwork Project Engineer
(#9887) - Atlanta, GA
Industry: Commercial Concrete & Tilt-Up
United Employment Group is seeking a Concrete Formwork Project Engineer in Atlanta, GA.
- Participates in the preparation of formwork/framework layout drawings.
- Supports the project team in establishing the sequential steps involved in all processes with the scope of the project and adapts schedules and work tasks accordingly.
- Works closely with the project team monitoring the safety, cost, and scheduling of construction projects.
- Coordinates material purchases, deliveries, tracking, and forecasting ensuring maximum utilization of physical resources.
- Participates in basic layout and field engineering activities.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance the company’s ability to procure projects.
- Completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
The ability to understand and apply OSHA and company safety requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in commercial construction or related area.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, construction management or equivalent education and experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to read and understand drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.