Block Plant Manager
(#7848) - MO
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
A client company in the Midwest is seeking a HANDS-ON Foreman for their concrete block Besser plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with production, inventory and quality control standards
- Prepare and distribute required daily reporting
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow
- Coordinate production of all jobs, maintenance of normal inventory and development of new products
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations
- Analyze work orders to determine material and machine to be used
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of equipment
- Analyze and resolve work problems
- Troubleshoot and maintain all plant equipment
- Min. of 5 years of plant supervision
- Min. of 10 years of Besser block plant experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with staff, employees and managers.
- Ability to present facts and recommendations effectively in oral and written form.