Block Plant Manager
(#6005) - Southern Midwest
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
United Employment Group is seeking a Block Plant Manager in the Southern Midwest.
- Responsible for overall plant and location operations in accordance with safety guidelines, business plans, company goals and regional strategies.
- Directs and oversees organization’s manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for planning and directing the layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
- Participate in the procurement of all raw materials, supplies and other production needs.
- Oversees upkeep of equipment as well as installation of any new equipment.
- Able to provide effective advice and services in order to maintain and improve machinery, equipment and facilities.
- Review all recommendations for performance management for production personnel.
- Review and discuss results of production reports and profit-loss statements.
- Leads and directs the works of others.
- Enforces compliance with all OSHA regulations and ensures plants and locations operate in a safe and secure manner.
Apply for this position.