Assistant Project Manager
(#10361) - Florida
Industry: Stone Veneer
United Employment Group is seeking an Assistant Project Manager in Florida.
In this hands-on position you will be responsible for the direction, coordination, control and completion of our projects. The Assistant Project Manager will create and maintain effective relationships with install labor while managing multiple projects simultaneously for our customers.
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of a base salary, quarterly incentive and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, 401K match, life, short and long-term disability and supplemental benefits.
- Creates and maintains an efficient installation schedule for their assigned territory that best satisfies all customer installation demands and balance needs with other territories in the region
- Supervises installation crews and follows company installation fundamentals (safety, quality, scheduling, communication and housekeeping).
- Responds to customers’ needs providing timely feedback regarding scheduling and related issues
- Responsible for day-to-day operating processes: job-site inspections, communication follow-up with customers, pay policies for installation crews, absolute safety standards, back-charges and fines for employee and subcontractor crews for poor performance.
- Builds strong relationships with customer Superintendents and Project Managers
- Provides oversight of field measurements and verifies installation of products
- Handles customer issues and concerns in a professional and courteous manner
- Communicates with manufacturing for the purposes of production scheduling, product quality issues, new product ideas, and purchasing of installation materials
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations
- Responsible for material warehousing
- Other duties include: product delivery and unloading, warranty and service calls/installations and job site clean up
- Basic Construction Experience/Knowledge required
- Experience with Stone and Brick Veneer helpful but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus
- Physical requirements including the ability to lift up to 100 lbs. required