Architectural Sales Rep
(#7944) - Colorado
Industry: Concrete Block, and Pavers
Architectural Sales Representative primary responsibility is to generate and manage material sales while providing the utmost service to the Mason Contractor and Masonry Dealers in their market.
The role includes both new sales opportunities and the management of current sales from opportunity stage through job closeout
- Contacts customers in person and by telephone. Customers include masonry supply dealers, lumberyards, distributors, etc.
- Performs sales and job service calls in assigned territories
- Provide technical presentations to architects, engineers and owners, for the specification of Basalite Concrete Products
- Submit Project quotes to customers, and manage the project from delivery through project close out
- Provide product samples to customers and potential customers as requested.
- Performs post-bid job follow up.
- Answer architectural inquiries by telephone and in person.
- Review project plan such as Reed, ISQFT and CMD and other trade information.
- Attends in-house sales meeting and contractor’s meetings.
- Perform required paperwork and maintains job order file.
- Resolve project complaints and determine the course of action to correct the complaint
- Attends safety meetings and abides by all safety rules set forth by company and governmental regulatory agencies; ensures that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
- All other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time by the company or its designated representatives.
- High school diploma
- Five years sales experience and five year experience in concrete block industry required.
- Training and experience are interchangeable on a year for year basis. • Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Knowledge of construction, ability to read plans and working knowledge of masonry codes and standards preferred.
- Requires good reading, writing public speaking skills and mathematical skills
- Ability to operate automobile, personal computer, printer, calculator, copier Qualifications: and any other equipment required to perform duties.
- Must possess a valid Colorado driver’s License in good standing. Must be able to drive long distances in order to see/visit customers, clients. Must have/ own a car/truck for work purposes. Must have own vehicle insurance.
- Regular attendance is required.